Hi Stampers, today for our hop we have a theme which is, “Anything New” The bundle I am using is called the Art Gallery Bundle and is coming soon in the January-June Mini Catalog. The paper and ribbon are gorgeous and the stamp set coordinates perfectly. Enjoy the hop today and I hope you get inspired to create this card.
Stampin’ Up! Fine Art Floral, Art Gallery Bundle:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Poppy Parade: 4 x 5-1/4
DSP panel: Fine Art Floral DSP 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Banner: Fine Art Floral DSP 1-1/2 x 5-1/8 Punched at the bottom with the Banner Triple Punch
Small mat: Poppy Parade 2-3/4 x 4-1/8
Embossed panel: Whisper White die cut with the Stitched Rectangle Die and Embossed with the Tasteful Textiles EF
- All floral images are from the Art Gallery Stamp set, stamp as follows:
- Stamp your solid floral image in second generation stamping on whisper White card stock in Poppy Parade Ink
- Stamp the detailed layer of the floral image full strength over the top of the stamped solid image in Poppy Parade
- Stamp the center of the floral image in Tuxedo Black ink
- Stamp your leaf image onto Whisper White card stock using Mossy Meadow Ink
- Die cut the flower and leaf image out using the Floral Gallery Dies
- Stamp your sentiment in Tuxedo Black ink using the sentiment from Ornate Thanks stamp set
- Die cut the sentiment out using the Stitched Rectangle Dies
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your DSP panel to the Poppy Parade mat
- Adhere your DSP banner to the left hand side of the DSP panel with Stampin Seal
- Wrap a piece of Fine Art Ribbon around the stacked panel and adhere with Glue Dots
- Attach this panel to the front of the Whisper White card base with Stampin Seal
- Adhere your embossed panel to the Poppy Parade mat
- Adhere this small stacked panel to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere your leaf to the left hand side of the embossed panel
- Adhere your flower to the leaf stem with Dimensionals
- Attach your sentiment to the bottom of the embossed panel
- Adhere a Fine Art bow to the left hand side of the embossed panel
- Add a few Glitter dots here and there for added sparkle
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: