Hi Stampers, Today we have a color challenge using the combination of Night of Navy, Lovely Lipstick and Call Me Clover. Whenever we have a color challenge my first step it to go to my Designer Series Paper to see what inspires me. The colors in the challenge matched perfectly with the DSP, Happiness Blooms. This was great inspiration for the paper but I did not order the matching stamp set. I put my thinking cap on an decided to use the Enjoy Life stamp set. Can you believe that I have not used this set??? I am so happy I finally inked it up. I don’t think this will be the last card I do with this versatile stamp set.
Here is the color challenge:
Stampin’ Up” Enjoy Life:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Lovely Lipstick 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score at 4-1/4 then cut 2-1/8 off one side of the 4-1/4 flap
Mat: Whisper White 2 x 5-3/8 and 4 x 5-1/4
DSP: Happiness Blooms 1-7/8 x 5-1/4
Circle: Whisper White Layering Stictched Framelit (largest one)
Mat: Lovely Lipstick Layering Circle Framelits
Here is the recipe:
The art piece:
- Stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy in the center of the Whisper White circle
- Stamp the girl image in (stamped of 2 times) Night off Navy
- Stamp the floral image along the bottom in Call Me Clover both full strength and stamped off to vary the depth of the images
- With the scoring blade from you Stampin Trimmer score a line about 3/8 inches on the right side of the circle to form a fold
- Slice off the same amount on the scallop Lovely Lipstick mat and adhere your art piece to the scallop circle mat
- Adhere your skinny Whisper White panel to the thin DSP panel
- Wrap a piece of All My Love Lovely Lipstick ribbon around the panel
- Attach this panel to the thin flap on the front of the card
- Adhere you art piece to the large Whisper White mat (the fold goes on the back of this panel)
- Adhere your Whisper White mat to the inside of the card
- Add a All My Love Lovely Lipstick bow to the art piece
- Add a Happiness Bloom Enamel Dot in Lovely Lipstick to the art piece
- The finishing touch is a few Night of Navy butterflies tucked hear and there to the Whisper White mat
Here is the inside:
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: