Hi Stampers, For our hop today we have a color challenge using Blackberry Bliss, Purple Posy and Old Olive. The DSP from the Dressed to Impress Bundle, Best Dressed inspired me in my design. A shout out to Mary Deatherage from our team, she inspired my card design today, Thanks Mary!
The color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Dressed to Impress:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Blackberry Bliss 4 x 5-1/4
DSP panel: Best Dressed 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Scallop die cut: Whisper White, Stitched So Sweetly Dies (2-7/8 x 4)
Sentiment: Whisper White 1/2 x 3-1/4 punched with the Banner Triple Punch
- From the Best Dressed DSP, Die cut your purse and pocket from the All Dressed Up Dies
- Cut out the front of the purse from the die cut purse piece
- Die cut the buckles from the All Dressed Up Dies using Gold Foil
- Stamp your flower image from the Dressed to Impress stamp set with Tuxedo Memento Ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock
- Color in your flower with Blackberry Bliss and Old Olive Stampin Blends
- Die cut your flower out using the All Dressed Up Die
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your DSP panel to the Blackberry Bliss mat
- Attach this to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere your Sweetly Stitched die cut rectangle to the left side of the card from with snail
- Attach the purse front to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere the pocket to the front of the purse with Dimensionals
- Cut a 3-1/2 piece of flax ribbon, cut the ribbon down with your paper snips to a width of 1/4
- Adhere this to the purse front with the ends going behind the purse
- Glue your buckles on the front of the purse with Tombo White Glue
- Adhere your colored flower with a Dimensional to the front of the pocket
- Stamp your sentiment using the words from Butterfly Gala
- Adhere your sentiment to the top edge of the purse front
- Adhere a Best Dressed Tassel to the left hand side of the purse front
- Top the tassel off with a Flax ribbon bow
- Color a few rhinestones with your Blackberry Bliss Stampin Blend and adhere to the front of the card
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: