Hi Stampers, Today for our hop we have a color challenge using Lovely Lipstick, Petal Pink and Mint Macaron. I could not wait to ink up the stamp set Dress to Impress and use the gorgeous coordinating DSP, Best Dressed. This suite of products is by far my favorite from the mini catalog. Which suite of products do you like best?
The color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Dressed To Impress:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 embossed with the Basket weave EF
Panel 1: Petal Pink 2-3/8 x 5-1/2
Panel 2: Lovely Lipstick 2-1/8 x 5-1/2
Panel 3: Best Dressed DSP 2 x 5-1/2
Circle: Whisper White die cut with the largest Stitched Shaped Die Circle
- Stamp your images from the Dressed to Impress stamp set onto Whisper White card stock and color as follows:
- Flowers: Lovely Lip Stick, Leaves, Old Olive Stampin Blends
- Perfume bottle: Daffodil Delight Ink and the coordinating fill in stamp image
- Lipstick: Lovely Lipstick, Black and Smokey Slate Stampin Blends
- Shoe: Lovely Lipstick and Smokey Slate Stampin Blends
- When you are all done coloring your images from the Dressed to Impress set, die cut the images out using the coordinating die set, All Dressed Up
- Stamp your sentiment in Tuxedo Memento Black ink from the Dressed to Impress stamp set onto the circle art piece
Putting the card together:
- Mount the embossed panel to the Whisper White card front
- Adhere your three thin panels together and then mount to the center of the card front
- Adhere your circle art piece to the center of the card with Dimensioanls
- Adhere your perfume bottle with snail
- Adhere your shoe to the right of the perfume bottle with snail
- Adhere your lipstick to the left of the perfume bottle with Dimensionals
- Adhere your flowers withe Dimensionals
- Add a Petal Pink Metallic Edged bow to the perfume bottle with a glue dot
- Add a few From My Heart Faceted Gems to the art piece and your are done.
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: