Hi Stampers, today we have a color challenge using Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green and Daffodil Delight. I received a new stamp set from the Stampin’ Up! 2019-2020 annual catalog called Daisy Lane. It is a great set with a new smaller daisy stamp and matching punch. Way to go Stampin’ Up! for adding to the already popular stamp set called Daisy Delight! Now we have two sizes of daisies and coordinating punches!
Here is the color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Daisy Lane:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Coastal Cabanaa 4 x 5-1/4
Art piece: Whisper White 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Strip: Brights Coastal Cabana DSP 3-7/8 x 1-1/2
Strip mat: Granny Apple Greed 3-7/8 x 1-5/8
Here are the details:
- Stamp your Daisy image from the Daisy Lane stamp set twice with Coastal Cabana Ink onto Whisper White card stock
- Color one of the centers of the daisy with your Daffodil Delight Dark Stampin blend or a Stampin Write Marker
- Punch the two Daisies out with the Daisy Punch and glue them together
- Stamp the fern image with Granny Apple Green Ink onto the Whisper White art piece (some are second generation stamping to give a light and dark look to the ferns
- Put some Coastal Cabana Re-inker into a bowl or paper cup, dip a small paint brush into the ink and tap the inked brush over the art piece to make tiny splashes
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your art piece to the Coastal Cabana mat
- Adhere your DSP to the Granny Apple Green mat and adhere the matted panel to the art piece
- Wrap a piece of White Bakers Twine around the middle of the card twice
- Attach the matted panel to the front of the care with dimensionals
- Adhere your double daisy with a dimensional to the front of the card
- Add a double White Bakers Twine bow to the right side of the daisy
- Stamp your sentiment from the Daisy Lane stamp set with Tuxedo Memento Black ink
- Finish your card with some Glitter Enamel Dots and a few Rhinestones
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: