Hi Stampers, today I inked up an old favorite, Country Home stamp set using our color challenge of Pretty Peacock, Cajun Craze and Soft Suede. Even though we have so many new stamp sets in the annual catalog, I decided to ink up an old favorite. Please use your older stamp sets in different ways with new paper and products to keep them fresh and new again. Here is a “new again” old favorite, Country Home with a new twist in using some new products.
The color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! County Home:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: 6×6 DSP in Cajun Craze 4 x 5-1/4 (NEW)
Stitched Framelit: Cajun Craze (approx) 3 x 4-1/4 (NEW)
Art Piece: Whisper White (approx) 2-5/8 x 4
the art piece:
- Stamp your pitcher and floral image from the Country Home Stamp Set onto your Whisper White art piece with Black Tuxedo Memento Ink
- Color in your floral as follows:
- Seed pods: Soft Suede Stampin Blends
- Flower: Cajun Craze Stampin Blends
- Cotton: Light Smokey Slate Stampin Blend
- Leaves: Pretty Peacock Ink and a Blender Pen
- Color in your pitcher with your Cajun Craze Stampin Blends
- After your images are colored in, run the art piece through your embossing machine with the Pinewood Planks EF
- Mount your art piece onto the Cajun Craze Stitched Mat
Putting the card together:
- Wrap a piece of Pretty Peacock Ribbon (NEW) around the checked Cajun Craze mat
- Adhere this mat to the front of the card with snail
- Mount your art piece onto the left side of the card with dimensionals
- Add a Pretty Peacock bow to the right side of the art piece on the pitchers handle
- Color in some small Rhinestone with a Cajun Craze Dark Blender Pen
- Add the Rhinestones along with some small pearls to the floral bouquet and you are done
- The sentiment is added using the Praiseworthy Prose stamp set
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: