Hi Stampers, today for our hop we have a sketch challenge. I decide to let the beautiful County Floral Embossing Folder from Sale-A-Bration take center stage for my card design. It is a wonderful folder and really adds so much texture to the card.
Here is the sketch:
I let my Embossing Folder do most of the work in the sketch, the embossed images were all the background flowers for the design.
Stampin’ Up! Painted Season with the Country Floral Embossing Folder:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Poppy Parade 4 x 5-1/4
Embossed panel: Whisper White 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Sentiment: Whisper White Stitched Circle Framelit
Polka dot strip: Brights Paper Pack in Poppy Parade 5/8 x 4 punched with the Triple Banner Punch
Here are the details:
- Stamp the floral images from the Painted Season Stamp set as follows onto a piece of Whisper White card stock:
- Floral in Poppy Parade and Petal Pink Inks
- Large leaves in Granny Apple Green Ink
- Small leaves in Call Me Clover Ink
- Die cut all the flowers and leaves with the coordinating dies
- Adhere your embossed panel to the Poppy Parade mat
- Attach this to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Add some loops of White Bakers Twine and Silver Metallic Thread to the card front
- Adhere your Poppy Parade DSP strip
- Adhere your stamped sentiment on top of the strip with dimensionals and over the top of the loops
- Adhere your florals with glue dots except the pink flower, it is attached with a dimensional
- Add your double White Bakers Twine bow and some Rhinestones and your card is complete
Here is the team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: