Hi Stampers, Today our team had a sketch challenge. The Christmas Gleaming Bundle has been sitting on my shelf for a few weeks now and I just had to get it inky today. This is a beautiful bundle and the paper is gorgeous. Enjoy our hop and do stop buy and visit all the team members that made cards today.
Stampin’ Up! Christmas Gleaming:
Card base: Very Vanilla, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Night of Navy 5-1/4 x 4
Top piece of DSP: Brightly Gleaming 5-1/8 x 3
Bottom piece of DSP: Brightly Gleaming 5-1/8 x 1-1/2 (there will be an overlap where the papers meet at the seam)
Sentiment: Very Vanilla 5/8 x 4 punched with the Triple Banner Punch
- Stamp the large ornament in Versa Mark Ink, then stamp right way in Night of Navy Ink onto Very Vanilla card stock
- Sprinkle Clear Emboss Powder over the image and heat set with your heat tool
- Stamp the small ornament and repeat the above directions only ink up the image in Mossy Meadow onto a piece of the Brightly Gleaming DSP
- Punch out the images with the Gleaming Ornament Punch Pack
- Stamp your holly images from the Christmas Gleaming stamp set in Tuxedo Memento Black Ink
- Color the images using your Stampin Blends
- Leave are Mossy Meadow and the berries are Night of Navy
- Fussy Cut your holly out with your paper snips (on the small ornament I only used one leaf )
- Stamp your sentiment from the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set in Night of Navy Ink
- Adhere your two DSP panels onto the Night of Navy mat
- Adhere this panel to the front of your card with Dimesioansls
- Adhere your sentiment to the right hand side of the card front (over the seam)
- Adhere your large holly leaf with dimensoinals
- Adhere your large ornament with glue dots (I just tucked it under the leaf)
- Adhere you small ornament with dimensionals
- Adhere your single holly leaf with dimensionals
- Add a large clear Rhinestone
- Color a few other Rhinestones with your dark Night of Navy Stampin Blend and add them to the card.
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: