Hi Stampers, Today for our hop we had a color challenge using the bright Lemon Lime Twist, Grapefruit Grove and Daffodil Delight. With these colorful color choices I decided to use the Butterfly Gala stamp set and matching punch for my card.
Here is the color challenge:
Stampin’ Up Butterfly Gala:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Lemon Lime Twist 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Grapefruit Grove 4 x 5-1/4
DSP: 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 (disclaimer, I used a retired paper.) I made my cards ahead of schedule and forgot that Sale a Bration ended ) So sorry for the mistake. This paper is from the Botanical Butterfly DSP
DSP Gingham Gala 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Sentiment: Whisper White 1/2 x 3-1/4 punched at the end with the Triple Banner Punch
Here are the details:
- Stamp your butterflies with Black Memento Ink onto a scrap piece of Whisper White card Stock
- Color your butterflies with your Stampin Blends using, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green
- Color in the details on the wings with your Grapefruit Grove Stampin Write Marker
- Punch out the butterflies
- Cut your Gingham Gala DSP across the bottom at a diagonal (any angle is good)
- Adhere the diagonal piece to the the Lemon Lime Twist DSP
- Mount this to the Grapefruit Grove card stock
- Wrap a piece of Lemon Lime Twist Ribbon around the seam where the two papers meet
- Adhere this panel to the card front with dimensionals
- Attach your butterflies with glue dots along the ribbon
- Stamp your sentiment in Black Ink and attach to the left side of the card toward the top
- Add a few rhinestones and Happiness Blooms Enamel dots and you are done
Here is the team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: