Happy Thanksgiving! This is such a beautiful season, may you each have a wonderful day that is full of celebration. I hope this holiday finds you content and full of happiness and joy.
Our hop is a color challenge using the colors of Copper, Very Vanilla and Night of Navy. The Brightly Gleaming paper goes beautifully with this color combination and though I used the paper before, the Copper Star takes center stage on this card. The star is from the coordinating Brightly Gleaming Foil Elements. I am only sorry I waited so long to use this product, they are gorgeous and go wonderfully with the Christmas Gleaming Bundle. Enjoy the hop.
The color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Brightly Gleaming Foil Elements:
Card base: Very Vanilla 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Night of Navy 4 x 5-1/4
DSP: Brightly Gleaming 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
DSP strip: 3-7/8 x 1-5/8
- attach your DSP panel strip to the DSP panel
- Attach your DSP panel to the Night of Navy mat
- Wrap a piece of Classic Weave Ribbon around the card in the middle of the small DSP strip
- Die cut a Copper star using the Stitched Star die (it will be slightly larger that the copper element star)
- Attach the Copper Element Star to the die cut Copper star with a mini dimensional
- Attach the star to the card front with Dimensionals
- Stamp the holly image from the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set in Tuxedo Momento Black ink onto a piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock
- Color in the image as follows:
- Leaves, Mossy Meadow Stampin Blends
- Berries, Night of Navy Stampin Blends
- When you are done coloring, fussy cut the leaf cluster out and attach it to the star with glue dots
- Attach a Classic Weave Bow to the star and leaf cluster and you are finished
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: