Hi Stampers, today for our hop we have a color challenge. We had five yummy colors to choose from and my choice from the 5 were Petal Pink, Poppy Parade and Mossy Meadow. I decided to use the Blossom In Bloom Bundle as it was feeling a tad neglected and it needed some inky love, so it was used for my share today. I just might try this card in more color combos and see what I come up with.
The color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Blossom in Blooms:
Card base: Basic White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: DSP Fine Art Floral 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
Mat: Basic White die cut with the largest Stitched Rectangle Die
Sentiment: Basic White die cut with the small Stitched Rectangle Die
Sentiment mat: Poppy Parade
- Die cut the background die from the Many Layered Blossom die in Basic White card stock
- Using your Blender Brushes color the die cut piece as follows:
- Leaves: Mossy Meadow
- Flowers: Petal Pink and Poppy Parade
- Die cut the thin outlined detailed die from the Many Layered Blossom die in Basic White card stock
- Adhere your thin outlined die cut to the colored background layered die cut with liquid glue
- Die cut two Poppy Parade small flowers and two coordinating thin Basic White layered dies flowers
- Adhere these two layers together
- Emboss the Basic White Stitched Rectangle Die cut with the Tasteful Textile EF
Putting your card together:
- Adhere your DSP panel to the front of the card
- Adhere you embossed Basic White panel to the front of the card
- Glue your floral die cut flowers to the front embossed panel with Glue Dots
- Stamp your sentiment from the Blossom in Blooms stamp set onto Basic White card stock with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Die cut the sentiment with the Stitched Rectangle Die
- Crop a piece of Poppy Parade cards stock to mat the sentiment
- Adhere the sentiment to the Poppy Parade mat
- Attach to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere the two small flowers to the front of the card, one by the sentiment and one in the top left side of the floral spray
- Add a few Opal Rounds here and there to the front of the card and you are done
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: