Hi Stampers, Today for our blog hop we have a color challenge of Smokey Slate, Whisper White and a color of our choice which for me was, Real Red. I fudged a bit on the colors as I thought the Smokey Slate was Silver. Since my card was done with silver, I just went with it. You could easily change the card to Smokey Slate and it would still be beautiful Enjoy our hop today.
The color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Bloom and Grow Christmas Card:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Panel: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 Embossed the the Subtle EF
Glimmer Strips : Red Glimmer Paper 5-1/2 x 1
DSP: Feels Like Frost 3-3/16 x 5-1/2
Scallop circle: Red Glimmer Paper
Art piece: Whisper White Stitched Shaped Die circle (largest one)
- Stamp your floral image from the Bloom and Grow stamp set into a piece of Whisper White card stock with Black Tuxedo Memento Ink
- Color in your flowers with Stampin Blends as follows:
- Flowers: Real Red
- Leaves Old Olive
- Die cut your image out with the Budding Blooms Die
- Stamp your sentiment from the Christmas Gleaming stamp set onto the Whisper White Stitched Shaped Circle
- Adhere the circle to the Red Glimmer Scallop Circle
- Adhere your floral image to the bottom of the art piece with glue dots
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your Subtle embosses panel to the front of the card
- Adhere your Red Glimmer strips to the sides of the Feels Like Frost panel
- Adhere this to the front of the card with snail
- Adhere your art piece to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Add a Real Red Ribbon to the right side of the art piece
- Add a Real Red Glimmer Dot to the sentiment piece along with one Silver Metallic Pearl and small Rhinestone
- Add Silver Metallic Pearls and small Rhinestones to the tiny circle flowers in the floral spray
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: