Hi Stampers, Today we have a sketch challenge so I decided to ink up the Bloom and Grow stamp set. This is the first time this set has seen ink and let me tell you, if you love to color this is the set for you. It was a joy to play with the Stampin Blends and color this adorable set of flowers for my share today. Enjoy!
Stampin’ Up! Bloom and Grow:
Card base: Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Whisper White 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 embossed with the Subtle EF
Small mat: Calypso Coral 4-1/8 c 3-3/8
Panel: 6×6 In Color DSP in Pretty Peacock 4 x 3-1/4
Circle: Whisper White (largest Stitched Shape Circle
- Stamp your floral image from the Bloom and Grow stamp set onto Whisper White card stock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Color in your flowers and leaves with you Stampin Blends and Stampin Write Markers as follows
- Large flowers: Calypso Coral Stampin Blends
- Small daisy: Pool Party Stampin Blends
- Circle cluster flowers: Stampin Write Marker in Pretty Peacock
- Tiny Tulips: Dark Pool Party Stampin Blend
- Leaves: Old Olive Stampin Blends
- After you color in your image, die cut the image out using the Budding Blooms Dies
- Stamp your sentiment on the upper top portion of the Whisper White Stitched Shaped Die
- Adhere your floral image to the circle with glue dots
Putting the card together:
- Wrap a piece of Old Olive/Pretty Peacock ribbon around your Whisper White embossed panel
- Adhere this to the front of the card
- Adhere your Pretty Peacock DSP to the Calypso Coral mat
- Attach the panel to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Attach your floral piece with circle to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Adhere a Old Olive/ Pretty Peacock ribbon bow to the art piece
- Attach some pearls and Noble Peacock rhinestones to the card and you are done
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: