Hi Stampers, today will be my last card for several weeks. All my craft supplies are packed up and movers will soon load the truck for our move from Vancouver Washington to Union Kentucky. Today for our hop we have a sketch challenge. I decided to use the Beauty of Friendship Bundle for my card. After playing with this set, I can visualize so many cards from this bundle along with the gorgeous Beauty of the Earth DSP
Stampin’ Up Beauty of Friendship:
Card base: Merry Merlot 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Misty Moonlight 4 x 5-1/4
DSP: Beauty of the Earth 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Sentiment mat: Merry Merlot
Sentiment: Basic White die cut with the Stitched Rectangle from the Beautiful Trees Dies
- Die cut the tree using the die from the Beautiful Trees dies 3 times with Early Espresso card stock
- Glue the 3 trees together with liquid glue (this gives dimensional to the tree)
- Die cut two birds in Misty Moonlight using the die from the Beautiful Trees Die set
- Stamp the Thinking of You sentiment from the Beautiful Friendship stamp set in Merry Merlot
- Die cut the sentiment out with the coordinating die from the Beautiful Trees die set
- Adhere a piece of Merry Merlot card stock to the sentiment and trim around the edges to get your mat
Putting your card together:
- Attach your DSP to the Misty Moonlight mat
- Wrap some White Bakers Twine around this mat and adhere with glue dots
- Attach this matted stack to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Glue your stacked trees to the front of the care with liquid glue
- Attach your sentiment to the front of the tree with Dimensionals
- Adhere the two Misty Moonlight birds to the tree and sentiment piece with a Mini Dimensional
- Add a small Rhinestone Jewel to the birds for the eyes
- Make a double White Bakers Twine Bow and attach it to the left of the sentiment with a glue dot and you are done
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: