Hi Stampers, Today we have a color challenge of Real Red, Flirty Flamingo and White. The colors are perfect for a floral card that is great for birthdays or change the sentiment and make this a Valentines card. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the hop.
The color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Friendship:
Card base: Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
DSP: Brights Paper Pack Flirty Flamingo 5-1/4 x 4
Art piece: Whisper White Rectangle Die
Frame: Real Red Rectangle Dies
- Stamp your floral images from the Beautiful Friendship stamp set onto Whisper White card stock
- Stamp the florals twice using your Stamparatus
- The first stamp is using your Flirty Flamingo Ink
- The second time your stamp, dab some Real Red Ink onto a sponge dauber and dab the center of the flowers and then re stamp on top of the Flirty Flamingo image (this give you some nice shading
- Fussy cut all the floral images out with your paper snips
- Stamp the leaf image using the image from Painted Harvest using Old Olive Ink
- Punch the leaves out and them cut them into singles at the stem
- Stamp your sentiment from the Beautiful Friendship stamp set onto the Whisper White art piece
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your Flirty Flamingo DSP to the front of the card with snail
- Atttach the Whisper White art piece to the front of the card with snail
- Mount your Real Red frame with Foam Adhesive Strips on top of the art piece
- Arrange and attach all the flowers to the front of the card using glue dots and dimensionals
- Adhere the leaves here and there to fill in the floral arraingment with some green
- Color some Rhinestones with your dark Flirty Flamingo Stampin Blend
- Add a few White Sequins
- Adhere the Flirty Flamingo Rhinestones
- Add several Real Red Rhinestones and you are done.
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: