Hi Stampers, Today we have a color challenge. We were able to choose one of the colors for the challenge. I picked Real Red to go with the other two colors which were Gold and White. I then used the stamp set Beautiful Blizzard and the matching die to create my card. Enjoy!
Here is the color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Blizzard:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Real Red 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Gold Foil 5-1/8 x 4-1/8
Art piece: Whisper White 5 x 4
Banner mat: Real Red: 4-1/8 x 1-3/8
Sentiment: Whisper White: 4-1/8 x 1-1/4
- Die cut the Whisper White art piece with the Blizzard Thinlits Die
- Mount the die cut art piece onto the Gold Foil mat
- Attach the matted panel to the front of the card
- Stamp the sentiment piece with versa mark ink
- Heat emboss the sentiment with Gold Emboss Powder
- Adhere the sentiment to the Real Red banner mat
- Wrap a piece of Gold Cord around the sentiment piece
- Attach the sentiment panel to the lower part of the front of the card with dimensionals
- Attach a large snowflake to the sentiment piece
- Adhere a loop of Real Red Ribbon
- Adhere a Gold Cord bow into the the Real Red loop
- Adhere additional snowflakes to the front of the card and top them off with a Real Red Rhinestone
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: