Hi Stampers, today we have a sketch challenge and I wanted to use the new Beautiful Autumn stamp set and the coordinating Gilded Autumn DSP. I love fall and the warm colors that the season brings and this product suite just made me warm and longing for a fire and a cup of tea. The colors in the paper and the stamp set and punch made this so easy to put together. I can’t wait to use more from this suite on future cards.
Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Autumn:
Card base: Very Vanilla 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Panel: Mint Macaron 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 Embossed on the right side with the Forever Greenery EF
Strips: Gilded Autumn DSP 1 x 5-1/2 (you need one each of two different papers)
Sentiment: Very Vanilla die cut with the Stitched Oval Die
Sentiment mat: Cajun Craze die cut the the Layering Circle die with the scalloped edge
- Using the images from the Beautiful Autumn stamp set, stamp the following:
- 3-maple leaves: outlined in Mint Macaron and stamp the solid image in 2nd generation Mint Macaron
- 1- maple leaf: outlined in Early Espresso and stamp the solid image in Mint Macaron
- 3- oak leaves: outlined in Cajun Craze and stamp the solid image in 2nd generation Cajun Craze
- 2- oak leaves: outlined in Early Espresso and stamp the solid image in Cajun Craze
- 2 acorns: outlined in Early Espresso, top is Early Espresso the the body of the acorn is 2nd generation Crumb Cake
- After you ink all the images punch with out using the Autumn Pack Punches
- Stamp the sentiment using the saying from the Beautiful Autumn Stamp set in Vera Mark Ink
- Sprinkle Gold Embossing Powder over the image
- Heat emboss the sentiment with your heat gun
- Adhere your sentiment to the Cajun Craze oval scallop mat
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your Mint Macaron embossed panel to the front of the card
- Adhere your two DSP strips to the left hand side of the front of the card
- Attach your sentiment to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere your two acorns to the sentiment piece with Dimensioanls
- Tuck in all the other leaves to make your arrangement using Glue Dot
- Tuck in a few of the gold leaves from the Forever Greenery Laser Specialty paper
- Add a Very Vanilla bow using the ribbon from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack
- Adhere a few Gilded Gold Gems to the sentiment and you are done
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: