Hi Stampers, today we have a sketch challenge. Inking up the Band Together stamp set was a perfect choice of the sketch. The Detailed Bands Dies finished off the card beautifully.
Change up the colors and dies and you have a completely different card (oh, maybe for another blog p0st on Monday?) Thank you Sharon Burkett for the inspiration for this card.
Stampin’ Up! Band Together:
Card base: Whisper White card stock 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 Embossed withe Brick and Mortor EF
- Stamp the floral image and Leaf image from the Band Together stamp set onto Whisper White card stock using Black Tuxedo Memento Ink
- Color in the flower with your Lovely Lipstick Stampin Blends
- Color in your leaves with your Granny Apple Green Stampin Blends
- Add a touch of Lovely Lipstick Stampin Blend to the leaves and Blend the color in the your Granny Apple Green Stampin Blend
- Die cut the leaves out with the die from Detailed Bands
- Fussy cut the flower out with your paper snips
- Die cut the lace band using the die from Detailed Bands in Basic Black card stock
- Stamp the sentiment using the saying from The Waterfront stamp set onto Whisper White card stock.
- Die cut the sentiment out with the oval die from Detailed Bands
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your embossed panel to the front of the card
- Adhere your Detailed Bands to the embossed panel
- Adhere your sentiment piece on top of the detailed bands with Dimensionals
- Add you colored flower to the top of the detailed band with Dimensionals
- Tuck your leave under the band and flower with glue dots
- Add a Lovely Lipstick bow to the top of the sentiment piece with a glue dot
- Adhere some gems from the From My Heart Faceted Gems and you are done
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: