Hi Stampers, Today for our hop we have a sketch challenge. Slimline cards are all the rage right now and I thought this sketch worked wonderfully to try out a slimline design. I paired the new design with the Autumn Greetings stamp set and I am delighted how the card went together.
Stampin’ Up! Autumn Greetings:
Card base: Whisper White 8-1/2 x 7, scored at 3-1/2
One extra card front: Whisper White 8-1/2 x 3-1/2
Mat: Crumb Cake 6-1/8 x 3-1/4
DSP panel: Plaid Tidings 6 x 3-1/8
Sentiment: Whisper White 7/8 x 4-3/4 punched on the end with the Banner Triple Punch
- Stamp the floral image from the Autumn Greeting stamp set onto Whisper White card stock with Tuxedo Memento Black Ink
- Color the image with your Stampin Blends as follows:
- Large flowers: Mango Melody
- Oak leaves: Granny Apple Green touched with a bit of light pumpkin pie
- Maple Leaves: Old Olive touched with a bit of light Cajun Craze
- Dahlia: Blackberry Bliss
- Wheat: Daffodil Delight touched with a bit of Mango Melody
- Eucalyptus: Crumb Cake
- Berries: Cajun Craze touched with a bit of Real Red
- Pumpkin: Pumpkin Pie
- When you have the image colored you can cut it out with the Autumn Essentials Dies (I did not have the die so I fussy cut the image out)
- Stamp your Autumn Greetings sentiment using the saying from the Autumn Greetings stamp set
- I inked the image first in Versa Mark then right into my Blackberry Bliss Ink
- Put Clear Heat Emboss Powder over the sentiment and then heat set the image with your heat tool
Putting the card together:
- Wrap a piece of Bumblebee In Color Mini Ribbon around the card front panel
- Attach this panel to the front of the card
- Adhere the DSP panel to the Crumb Cake mat
- Attach the Crumb Cake/DSP panel to the front of the card centering it
- Attach your floral image to the front left of the card with Dimensionals
- Tuck your sentiment on the front of the card with Glue Dots
- Adhere a Bumblebee bow to the top of the left hand side of the floral image with a Glue Dots
- Add a few of the Artistry In Bloom Mango Melody Sequins here and there on the front of the card and you are finished
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: