Hi Stampers, today we have a sketch challenge for our hop. Autumn Goodness was such a fun set to use with the sketch. I paired the Autumn Goodness stamp set with the Gilded Autumn DSP and I think the combination worked perfectly. Autumn Goodness and Gilded Autumn Suite are me favorite fall items from the mini catalog. What is your favorite fall themed set from the mini catalog?
Stampin’ Up! Autumn Goodness:
card base: Very Vanilla 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Panel: Brushed Metallic (gold) 5-1/4 x 4
Mat: Gilded Autumn DSP 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
DSP strip: Gilded Autumn 3 x 3-3/4
Art piece: Very Vanilla die cut with the Stitched Shaped largest oval die
Sentiment: Very Vanilla punched with the Classic Label Punch
- Stamp your wheelbarrow and floral image from the Autumn Goodness stamp set with Tuxedo Memento Black Ink onto Very Vanilla card stock
- Color in the image with your Stampin Blends as follows:
- Wheel barrow: Soft Suede
- Large flowers: Pumpkin Pie shaded with light Cajun Craze
- Small flowers: Cajun Craze
- Leaves: Mint Macaron
- Die cut your image out the Autumn Wheelbarrow dies
- Die cut your wheelbarrow wheel out with Basic Black card stock and the die from Autumn Wheelbarrow dies
- Stamp your sentiment from the Autumn Goodness stamp set with Versa Mark Ink onto Very Vanilla card stock
- Sprinkle Gold Emboss Powder over the image and heat set with your heat gun
- Punch the sentiment out with the Classic Label Punch
Putting the card together:
- Adhere the Brushed Metallic panel to the front of the Very Vanilla card front
- Adhere the DSP mat to the Metallic panel
- Adhere the small strip of Gilded Autumn DSP to the front of the card
- Attach the Very Vanilla Stitched Oval art piece to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Attach your wheel to the wheelbarrow with liquid glue then attach the wheelbarrow to the art piece with glue dots
- Attach your floral bouquet to the top of the wheelbarrow with Dimensionals
- Attach the sentiment to the right bottom part of the art piece on top of the legs to the wheelbarrow with glue dots
- Attach a double Metallic Thread bow from the Forever Greenery Ribbon pack to the right side of the floral bouquet
- Add some Gold Metallic Pearls here and there to the floral bouquet and your are done
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: