Hi Stampers, Today I inked up another “new to me stamp set” that I had purchased and had not used. The Art in Bloom set is wonderful and that coordinating embossing folder is amazing. We had a sketch challenge for our hop and this set along with some gorgeous Beauty of the Earth DSP worked wonderfully together. Make sure you stop by all the members of our talented team and see what they created. Enjoy the hop!
Stampin’ Up! Art In Bloom:
Card base: Basic White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Misty Moonlight 4 x 5-1/4
DSP panel: Beauty of the Earth 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Thin mat: Misty Moonlight: 2-3/8 x 4-5/8
Embossed piece: Basic White 2-1/4 x 4-1/2 Emboss with the Bloom Hybrid EF
- Stamp the two flower images from the Art in Bloom stamp set onto Basic White card stock with Black Tuxedo Memento Ink
- Ink the flowers using the solid image from the Art in Bloom stamp set with 2nd generation Misty Moonlight Ink
- Die cut the flowers out with the Blooms Dies
- After the flowers were inked and die cut, I put them into the Bloom Hybrid EF and embossed the flowers for added dimension
- Die cute some Mossy Meadow leaves from the die from the Blooms dies
- Stamp the large leaf image from the Art in Bloom stamp set with Old Olive Ink
- Stamp the center of the leaves with the solid leaf stamp with 2nd generation Old Olive and them die cut the Old Olive leaves out with the Blooms Die
- Stamp the “Thinking of You” sentiment from the Beauty of Friendship stamp set with Black Tuxedo Memento Ink
- Die cut the sentiment using the die from Taste of Label Die set
Putting the card together:
- Adhere the DSP to the Misty Moonlight mat and attach to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere the Embossed piece to the Misty Moonlight mat and attach to the right, front of the card with Dimensionals
- Attach your large flower to the embossed panel with a Dimensional
- Attach the smaller flower to the right of the large flower with glue dots or liquid glue
- Tuck in and attach the Mossy Meadow and Old Olive leaves in clusters underneath the flowers
- Attach your sentiment with Dimensionals at the bottom of the flowers
- Tuck in some gold leaves from the Expressions of Ink Ephemera Pack around the leaves and flowers
- Add a gold bee to the embossed panel for the last detail and you are done
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: