Hi Stampers, today we have a color challenge using the combination of Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy and Purple Posy. This combo stumped me until I saw that the Playing With Pattern DSP was the perfect jumping off point to start my card design. This would be a combination I might not have come up with but WOW but a gorgeous set of colors that go so well together.
The color challenge:
Arrange A Wreath:
Card base: Night of Navy 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Playing With Pattern DSP 4-1/8 x 5-3/8
Stitched Circle: Whisper White (second largest)
Sentiment: 1/2 x 3-3/8 punched with the Banner Triple Punch
- Die cut the leaf wreath with Coastal Cabana card stock using the die from the Wreath Builder Dies
- Stamp your 3 flowers in Night of Navy Ink with the flower image from the Arrange a Wreath stamp set
- Stamp your double leaf image from the Arrange A Wreath stamp set in Coastal Cabana Ink (some are second generation stamping)
- Die cut your stamped images using the dies from the Wreath Builder Dies
- Die cut the large and tiny florals in Purple Posy using the dies from the Wreath Builder Dies
- Stamp your sentiment from the Many Mates stamp set with Vera Mark Ink
- Heat emboss the image with Gold Emboss Powder
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your DSP mat to the Night of Navy card front
- Attach your Whisper White Stitched Shape Circle to the card front with Dimensionals
- Adhere your Coastal Cabana Wreath to the circle with liquid Glue
- Adhere you large Purple Posy flower to the wreath with a Dimensional
- Arrange the other flowers around the large flower with Liquid Glue
- Adhere your sentiment across the upper part of the wreath front with glue dots
- Attach a Night of Navy bow from the Playing with Pattern Ribbon Combo Pack to the flower cluster
- Attach a few Gilded Gems to the front of the card
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: