Hi Stampers, today for our hop we have a color challenge using at least 3 of the follwoing colors, Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce, Garden Green and White. I got a bit carried away and used all 5. But this is a Christmas card and what perfect colors to make a wonderful card for the upcoming holiday season.
The color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Arrange A Wreath:
Card base: Cherry Cobbler 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4
DSP panel: Tis the Season die cut with the largest Stitched Rectangle Die
Sentiment: Whisper White 1-5/8 x 3-1/4 Punched at the bottom with the Banner Triple Punch
- Using the Wreath Builder Dies, cut out the berry wreath in Shaded Spruce car stock
- Using the Wreath Builder Dies, cut out the large leaf wreath with Garden Green card stock
- Die cut the poinsettia petals in Real Red and Cherry Cobble card stock using the Wreath Builder Dies
- Darken the edges of the petals with the Real Red and Cherry Cobbler Ink with your sponge dauber
- Stamp the double leaf image from the Arrange a Wreath stamp set 5 times in Versa Mark Ink
- Sprinkle Gold Embossing Powder of the images and heat set with your heat gun
- Die cut the leaves with the Wreath Builder Dies
- Color in the partridge using the ink to rubber technique and your Stampin Write Markers as follows:
- Head: real red, Wings: Soft Suede and Breast: Gray Granite
- Die cut the leaves and partridge out with the coordinating dies from the Wreath Builder Dies
- Stamp the sentiment from the Arrange A Wreath stamp set onto the Whisper White sentiment piece with Versa Mark Ink
- Sprinkle Gold Embossing Powder over the stamped sentiment and then heat emboss with your heat gun
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your DSP panel to the the Whisper White mat
- Attach this panel to the card from with Dimensionals
- Glue your Shaded Spruce wreath onto the front of the card
- Attach your Garden Green wreath on top of the Shaded Spruce wreath
- Glue your poinsettia petals together (the Cherry Cobbler are on the bottom, Real Red on top)
- Attach your two flowers to the left, bottom of the wreath
- Tuck in the gold leaves and your partridge with glue dots
- Attach your sentiment to the left hand side of the card with glue dots
- Adhere a gold Wonderful Gem to the center of the poinsettia flowers
- Add some Red Rhinestones on the wreath for added sparkle
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: