Hi Stampers, today for our hop we have a sketch challenge. I inked up another stamp from the Painted Poppies stamp set again and decided to make several cards using different colored inks and paper. I plan on sending these cards to my friends and family that are all sheltering in place here is Washington and Oregon. I will be posting some of the combinations in another blog post but for today enjoy the soft pinks that were used in todays card.
Card base: Petal Pink card stock 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Panel: Best Dressed DSP 5-1/2 x 3-1/2
Art Piece: Whisper White card stock die cut with the Stitched Rectangle Die (3rd largest)
Art piece mat: Champagne Foil Sheet 4-1/2 x 3-1/8
- Stamp your poppy floral image twice along the bottom edge of your Whisper White art piece with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Color in the floral image with your Petal Pink Stampin Blends
- Stamp your sentiment from the Colorful Seasons stamp set onto the front of the art piece on the right hand corner
- After coloring, emboss the art piece with the Subtle Embossing Folder and mount to the Champagne Foil Mat
- Wrap a piece of Petal Pink Metallic Edged Ribbon around the bottom part of the matted art piece
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your DSP to the front of the card base with snail leaving the Petal Pink card front popping through on the bottom of the card
- Mount your matted art piece to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Add a small Petal Pink Metallic Edged Ribbon to the left hand side of the card (on top of the wrapped ribbon)
- Adhere a few Champagne Rhinestones to the front of the card and you are done.
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: