Hi Stampers, Today we had a color challenge using Petal Pink, Black and Mossy Meadow. I just had to ink up my Good Morning Magnolia stamp set again as the colors work beautiful with the designer series paper.
The Color Challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Good Morning Magnolia:
Card base: Basic Black 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/5
Mat: Petal Pink 4 x 5-1/4
DSP panel: Magnolia Lane 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Die cut edge panel: Petal Pink 3-7/8 x 2-3/4 (die cut the bottom on this panel with the die from Magnolia Memory)
DSP panel on top of the Die cut panel: Magnolia Lane 3-7/8 x 2-1/4
- Stamp your floral image 3 times using the stamp from Good Morning Magnolia onto Whisper White Card Stock
- Color in the flowers with your Petal Pink Stampin Blends
- Color in the leaves using your Mossy Meadow Stampin Blends
- Die cut your images out with the Magnolia Memory Dies
Putting the card together:
- Adhere the layers as follows:
- Adhere your Magnolia Lane panel the the Petal Pink mat
- Adhere your small piece of DSP on top of the Petal Pink die cut panel, letting the die cut end show about 1/2 inch
- Wrap a piece of Organdy Striped Ribbon around the DSP/die cut panel
- Adhere the panel to the center of the matted panel
- Attach this stack to the front of the card base
- Adhere your 3 flowers, with dimensionals and glue dots
- Add a Organdy Striped bow the cluster of 2 flowers
- Stamp your sentiment from the Itty Bitty Greetings Stamp set
- Punch your sentiment out with the Classic Label Punch
- Adhere this to the front of the card with glue dots
- Add some pearls for added dimension
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: