Hi Stampers, Today for our hop we have a sketch challenge. I wanted to use the new Seaside Spray ribbon and the Feels Like Frost Paper from the Holiday Catalog and came up with my card. inspiration. I did not purchase the stamp set or dies that go with the paper and ribbon so I had to use a different set. Don’t you think the Bloom and Grow stamp set and dies work well? Enjoy the hop and get your creative juices flowing to create or CASE my card.
Stampin’ Up! Bloom and Grow:
Card base: Seaside Spray 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Panel: Seaside Spray 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 Embossed the the Subtle EF
Thin panel: Highland Heather 3-3/8 x 5-1/2
DSP: Feels Like Frost 3-3/16 x 5-1/2
Scallop circle: Seaside Stray
Art piece: Whisper White Stitched Shaped Die circle (largest one)
- Stamp your floral image from the Bloom and Grow stamp set into a piece of Whisper White card stock with Black Tuxedo Memento Ink
- Color in your flowers with Stampin Blends as follows:
- Large flowers: Seaside Spray
- Leaves Old Olive
- Small flowers: Highland Heather
- Round flowers on stems: Just a touch of Seaside Spray at the bottom then a dab a Wink of Stella
- Tiny Hear flowers leave uncolored
- Die cut your image out with the Budding Blooms Die
- Stamp your sentiment from the Beauty and Joy stamp set onto the Whisper White Stitched Shaped Circle
- Adhere the circle to the Seaside Spray Scallop Circle
- Adhere your floral image to the bottom of the art piece with glue dots
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your Subtle embosses panel to the front of the card
- Adhere your Feels Like Frost DSP to the Highland Heather panel
- Wrap a piece of the Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon around the the panel
- Adhere this to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere your art piece to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Add a Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon to the right side of the art piece
- Color some Rhinestones with your Dark Highland Heather Stampin Blend and attach to the art pice
- Add some white Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins to the flowers that look like hearts and one to the art piece
- Add a small pearl on top of each sequin and your are done!
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: