Hi Stampers, Today we have a color challenge using the fall colors of Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla and Mint Macaron. I have been playing with the Autumn Goodness set a lot lately and just could not resist inking it up again with the Gilded Autumn DSP as my color inspiration, what a perfect combination.
Stampin’ Up Autumn Goodness:
Card base: Mint Macaron 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Panel: Brushed Metallic 5-1/4 x 4
DSP panel: Gilded Autumn DSP 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
Small DSP strip: Gilded Autumn DSP 2-3/4 x 3-1/2
Sentiment: Very Vanilla 3/4 x 2-3/4 punched with the Banner Triple Punch
- Stamp the wheelbarrow and pumpkin images from the Autumn Goodness stamp set onto Very Vanilla card stock using Black Tuxedo Memento Ink
- Color in your images as follows with your Stampin Blends as follows:
- Wheel borrow: Early Espresso
- Pumpkins: Cajun Craze
- Apples: Real Red
- Corn: Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie
- Leaves: Mint Macaron
- Die cut the wheelbarrow and pumpkins out using the Autumn Wheelbarrow Dies
- Die cut the picket fence in Very Vanilla card stock using the Autumn Wheelbarrow Die
- Run the picket fence through your Pinewood Planks EF to add to the wood look
- Sponge the edges of the picket fence with Early Espresso Ink
- Die cut the wheel in Basic Black card stock using the Autumn Wheelbarrow Dies and attach to the wheelbarrow with Liquid Glue
- Stamp the sentiment using the saying from Gather Together stamp set in Early Espresso Ink
Putting the card together:
- Attach the DSP panel to the Brushed Metallic panel with Stampin Seal
- Attach the small strip of DSP to the front of this panel
- Attach the stacked pane to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere your picket fence to the front of the card with liquid glue
- Attach your wheelbarrow to the right hand side of the card with Glue Dots
- Attach the pumpkins to the top of the wheelbarrow with Dimensionala
- Adhere your sentiment to the left have side of the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere a double Metallic Trim bow from the Forever Greenery Combo Pack to the right hand side of the pumpkins
- Adhere some Gold Metallic Pearls to the pumpkins and one of the sentiment and you are done
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: