Happy Monday Stampers, Its Alternate Monday time!
What is Alternate Monday??? This means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Gorgeous Leaves:
Card base: Very Vanilla 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Card front: Very Vanilla 4-1/4 x 5-1/2, embossed with the Brick and Mortar EF
Angled DSP: Be Dazzling
Sentiment strip: Blackberry Bliss 5/8 x 5-1/2 (some will be cut off after gluing to card)
- Die cut a variety of leaves form the Intricate Leaves Die as follows:
- Blackberry Bliss: solid maple leaf
- Rich Razzzleberry: intricate maple leaf
- Cinnamon Cider: solid round and intricate 3 pronged leaves
- Early Espresso: 3 branches
- Stamp the word grateful from the Sparkle of the Season stamp set with Versamark Ink onto the Blackberry BlissDSP strip
- Sprinkle the image with Silver Embossing Powder
- Shake off the excess and heat set with your heat tool
Putting the card together:
- Adhere the embossed panel to the card front
- Adhere the Be Dazzling piece to the left, top of the card front
- Attach the sentiment to the bottom of the Be Dazzling panel with liquid glue ( the sentiment should be to the right of the card. Cut off the extra form the edges with your snips)
- Arrange your branches and leaves to the left hand side of the card and attach with liquid glue
- Make a double Linen Thread bow and attach to the leaf cluster with a glue dot
- Adhere 3 Rhinestones to the card front
- Stamp the maple leaf from the Gorgeous Leaves stamp set on the inside of the card and on the envelope and you are done.
I had so much fun I made a third card and could not decide which one to showcase. Which one do you like best?
Here is the card that inspired todays “Alternate” look
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.