Happy Monday Stampers, Its Alternate Monday time!
What is Alternate Monday??? This means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Color and Contour:
Card base: Basic White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Sweet Symmetry DSP die cut with the largest Scallop Contour Die
Small Panel: Basic White die cut with the Scallop Contour Die
Sentiment: Basic White 4-1/2 x 1 punched with the Banners Pick A Punch
- Stamp 2 long flower clusters from the Color and Contour stamp set in Tuxedo Memento Black Ink onto Basic White card stock
- Color in the two flowers with your Stampin Blends as follows:
- Flowers: Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral
- Leaves: Just Jade
- Die cut the flowers with the Scallop Contour Dies
- Stamp the sentiment onto Basic white card stock using the sentiment from the Sweet Ice-cream stamp set with Versamark Ink
- Sprinkle Gold Embossing Powder onto the sentiment and heat set it with your heat gun.
Putting The Card Together:
- Attach the Large Sweeet Symmetry DSP scallop panel to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Attach the small Basic White scallops panel to the middle of the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere the Calypso Coral flower to the left of the white panel with glue dots
- Adhere the Daffodil Delight flower off set a bit with Dimensionals
- Adhere your sentiment with a glue dot on the left and a dimensional on the right side (this keeps the sentiment level)
- Add three Gold Metallic Dots to the panel above the sentiment
- Attach a small Gold Fine Art Ribbon at the base of the flower cluster and you are done.
Here is the card from the Thursday Blog Hop that inspired the “Alternate” look
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: