Happy Monday Stampers, Its Alternate Monday time!
What is Alternate Monday??? This means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Beauty of the Earth and Gorgeous Leaves Card:
I changed this card from portrait to landscape, from Christmas to fall and the card looks gets a great “alternate” look
Card base: Basic White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Misty Moonlight 3-1/2 x 4-3/4
DSP panel: Beauty of the Earth 3-3/8 x 4-5/8
- Die cut two leaves one from Misty Moonlight and one from Pumpkin Pie card stock using the maple leaf die from the Intricate Leaves Dies set
- Blend some Pumpkin Pie and Bumblebee ink here and there onto the Pumpkin Pie die cut leaf
- Adhere both leaves together with a glue dot
- Stamp the sentiment from the Heartfelt Wishes stamp set onto the Basic White card stock with Cajun Craze Ink
- Die cut the sentiment out with the die from the Ornate Layers Die
- Mount the sentiment onto a piece of Misty Moonlight card stock and trim
Putting the Card Together:
- Attach the Beauty of the Earth DSP panel to the Misty Moonlight mat
- Attach this piece to the front of the card front with Dimensionals
- Attach your sentiment to the right bottom 3rd of the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere your two leaves to the left, upper side of the sentiment with a glue dot
- Adhere a Linen Thread bow to the stem of the leaves with a glue dot
- Add a 2 Metallic Dots to the sentiment piece and one on the card front and you are done
Here is the card from my Thursday Blog hop that inspired todays “Alternate” look
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: