Hi Stampers, time for another Thursday share for you today. The challenge today was a color challenge of Fresh Fig, Petal Pink and Mossy Meadow. I was planning on using the gorgeous paper from the new catalog but a mistake on my part in getting the paper put a snafu in my plans. With no paper to start me off I had to come up with plan B. Enjoy
Here is the color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! All That You Are:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Old Olive 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Fresh Fig 4 x 5-1/4
Art piece: Whisper White 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Here are the details:
- Stamp your floral image with black Memento Ink
- Stamp the two floral flowers into a piece of watercolor paper in the same black ink
- Color in as follows:
- Leaves: Mossy Meadow Stampin Blends
- Tiny flowers and centers of flowers: Petal Pink Dark Stampin Blend
- Large Flowers are colored in your Blender Pen and Fresh Fig Ink to the watercolor paper stamped images
- When you get your Fresh Fig flowers colored in, use your paper snips to cut them out
- Adhere the 2 large Fresh Fig cut out flowers to the stamped image with dimensionals
- Adhere your art piece to the Fresh Fig mat
- Wrap a piece of Silver and Petal Pink Bakers Twine around the panel
- Stamp your sentiment onto Whisper White card stock and die cut it our using the Stitched Rectangle Layering Dies
- Adhere your art piece panel to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Add a bow
- Adhere some Frosted Flower Embellishment and Silver Metallic Pearls to the front of the card
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: