Hi Stampers, Today we have a color challenge using the Christmas colors, Shaded Spruce, Real Red and Crumb Cake. I pulled my last sheet of Designer Series Paper from the “All It Bright” pack and used the polka dot paper as the inspiration for my card. It fit nicely for the color challenge too.
Here is the color challenge:
Stampin’ Up “All Is Bright”:
Here is the recipe for the card:
Card base: Crumb Cake 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: All is Bright DSP 5-1/4 x 4
Small mat: Shaded Spruce 4-5/8 x 3-3/8
Small panel: All is Bright DSP 4-1/2 x 3-1/4
Here are the details:
The art piece:
- Die cut a Real Red Scallop circle from the Layering Circle Framelits
- Die cut a Whisper White circle from the Stitched Circle Framelits (the largest one)
- Die cut 3 pine bough sprigs from the Pretty Pines dies in Shaded Spruce
- Punch a leaf sprig and the word Merry from the Joyous Noel Glimmer paper
- Stamp the word Christmas in Shaded Spruce onto a piece of Whisper White card stock (1/2 x 2-1/4)
- Adhere the large DSP panel to the front of the card
- Adhere your All Is Bright DSP to the Shaded Spruce mat
- Wrap a piece of Real Red ribbon around the panel
- Adhere your matted stack of the front of the card with dimensionals
- Adhere your matted circle to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Glue the word “Merry” on the circle with liquid glue
- Adhere the word “Christmas” with glue dots below the word “Merry” with glue dots
- Attache your pine boughs and glimmer sprigs to the left side of the circle art piece with glue dots
The last details:
- Stamp some leaves in Shaded Spruce using the Painted Harvest stamp set and punch them out and cut them apart
- Adhere the leaves to the top of the pine and sprig arrangement
- Top the leaves off with Pearls and Rhinestones of different sizes
- Add a Real Red ribbon knot to the right of the circle art piece
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: