Hi Stampers: It is 3-D Saturday and time for one last quick Christmas project. I wanted to make some favors for our Colorado Christmas and decided to have some fun with the Kraft Pillow boxes and the Dashing Deer Framelits along with some Festive Farmhouse paper. I was inspired by a card I made a few weeks ago. They are fast and fun. Oh and of course there are chocolates inside too.
Stampin’ Up! Kraft Pillow Box Favors:
Here is the recipe:
Kraft Pillow Boxes
Belly Band: Cherry Cobbler 7-1/8 and 2-1/2
Belly Band: Festive Farmhouse DSP 7-1/8 x 1-3/4
Art Piece: Very Vanilla Large Stitched Circle Framelit
Mat: Cherry Cobbler Layering Scallop Circle Framelit
Deer: Festive Farmhouse DSP Die cut using the Dashing Deer Thinlets
Here are the details:
- Put together your Pillow Boxes
- Score your belly bands at 2-3/16 and 5-1/4
- Wrap your Cherry Cobbler band around the pillow box and secure with Tear and Tape
- Wrap your second band made with the DSP around the Cherry Cobbler band and secure with Tear and Tape
- Emboss the Very Vanilla Stitched Framelit with the Swirls and Curls EF
- Mount to the Cherry Cobbler Mat
- Attach your Deer onto the art piece with snail
- Punch a few sprigs from the Sprigs punch using some DSP from the Festive Farmhouse DSP and a few from Mossy Meadow card stock
- Nip the tip of each sprig and use these tiny leaves to make the embellishment on the deer’s neck
- Die cut a tiny flower from Cherry Cobbler using the Detailed Deer die flower and adhere this to the middle of the leaf cluster
- Top the card of with a Gold Metallic Pearl in the center of the flower and then scatter a few more around the embossed circle
- Add a double bow of Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twine to the left on the embossed circle
- Stamp your sentiment in Mossy Meadow on a piece of Very Vanilla card stock
- Punch the end with the Triple Banner punch
- Adhere to the left of the art piece
- Add some more Gold Metallic Pearls to the art piece
- Fill with your favorite treat and your are done. I use Dove chocolates because they are flatter than some of the other wrapped chocolates our there.
Here was in inspiration:
Here is a card I made a few weeks ago. This design inspired my Pillow Box favors.
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: