Hi Stampers, I have a confession: I love little boxes and treat containers. Anything that holds a goodie of some type just makes me smile. Setting a party table and adding a special touch makes me happy. I also make little favors each month for my card classes. When my customers arrive for class they all have a special treat waiting at the table for them. I try to coordinate the papers I use with the cards we are making. I have always meant to share these with you as well, three years later I decided it is time to start posting.
Here is a peek a some of the gift card holders my ladies received this month at card class, just perfect for this time of the year.
Gift Card Holders:
I want to thank fellow demonstrator Su Mohr at Aromas and Art for providing such a great tutorial on how to make these holders. I just changed up the papers and embellishments and had a blast making over 20 of these for my card classes this month.
Here is the recipe:
Gift card holder base: 7-3/4 x 5
DSP panels: 4-3/4 x 2-1/2 and 4-3/4 x 1-1/2
Belly band: 1 x 8
Here are the details:
- Score the gift card holder at 6 and 2-1/2 inches
- Adhere the front panel and the top flap panel to the front of the holder
- Before gluing the side of the holder, take a circle punch and punch a notch into the bottom flap, this will make getting the gift card out a bit easier (see picture below)
- Score the belly band at 6-1/16 and 2-1/2
- Adhere the belly band together and slide onto the gift card holder with the seam in the front
- Punch a oval tag and stamp with sentiment of your choice
- Punch some Glimmer paper sprigs and attach them to the sentiment
- Adhere the sentiment to the front flap of the belly band covering the seam
- Finish the holder with a ribbon bow of your choice
Here is the inside:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.