Hi Stampers, today we have a color challenge for you using Old Olive, Cajun Craze and Blackberry Bliss. I looked at the Designer Series Paper, Natures Poem and thought, perfect choice for our hop. Then another idea came to me, do a card using the Eclipse Technique! This is such a great combo for a fall card! Enjoy the hop.
Here is the color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Rooted in Nature:
Here is the recipe:
- Card base: Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
- Mat: Old Olive 5-3/8 x 4-1/8
- Mat: Blackberry Bliss 5-1/4 x 4
- DSP: Natures Poem 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
Here are the details:
- Die cut the words FALL onto the Natures Poem DSP with the Large Letters Framelits (save all the pieces)
- Mat your Old Olive panel to the card front
- Adhere your DSP with the Die cut words cut out onto the Blackberry Bliss mat
- Wrap a piece of Blackberry Bliss Natures Twine around the matted art piece
- Adhere the panel to the card front on top of the Old Olive mat
- Take the cut out letters and adhere foam adhesive strips to the back and place them into the cut out (the center of the A is glued directly to the mat)
- Stamp some leaves from the Rooted in Nature stamp set onto Whisper White card stock as follows:
- Tiny leaf cluster: Cajun Craze, Large triple leaf: Old Olive, Ruffled Leaf: Blackberry Bliss
- Adhere a cluster to the left hand side of the card on top of the twine with dimensionals
- Add a Blackberry Bliss bow on top of the leaf cluster
- Adhere a few Old Olive leaves to the “L”
- Color large pearls with your Cajun Craze Stampin Blends
- Color some small pearls with your Blackberry Bliss Stampin Blends
- Adhere the pearls here and there on the front of the card near the leaf clusters
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: