Hi Stampers, Today for our hop we have a sketch challenge. I decided to use the paper from the Time for Tea suite called Tea Room. With so many beautiful papers you could create several different combinations with the colors in the palate. Today I chose Crushed Curry and Coastal Cabana for my color theme. Enjoy.
Here is the sketch:
Stampin’ Up Time for Tea:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Very Vanilla 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Coastal Cabana 4 x 5-1/2
DSP mat: Tea Room 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Small Solid mat: Coastal Cabana and Crushed Curry 3-1/8 x 4-3/8
DSP panels: Tea Room both are 3 x 4-1/4
Here are the details:
The art piece:
- Die cut the frilly circle in Very Vanilla cards stock using the Spot of Tea framelit
- Stamp on scrap Very Vanilla card stock: 2 leaf clusters in Old Olive outline and second generation stamping in Old Olive for the solid leaf stamp
- Stamp the flowers with Crushed Curry for the out line and second generation stamping in Crushed Curry for the solid flower
- Stamp the outline of the tea cup with Black Tuxedo Memento ink, let dry
- Color in the tea cup with the Bermuda Bay Water Color pencil and blend with the Blender Pen
- Die cut all the embellishments out using the Spot of Tea Framelits
- Stamp the sentiment using your Stampin Markers in Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry and Old Olive, stamp the sentiment onto the frilly die cut circle
- Adhere your large DSP panel to the Coastal Cabana mat
- Adhere the smaller DSP panels to the smaller Coastal Cabana and Crushed Curry mats
- Adhere these mats to the front of the card
- Adhere the colored doily to the front left of the card front
- Mount your frilly circle on top of the doily with dimensionals
- Adhere the leaves with glue dots
- Adhere your flowers with mini dimensionals
- Adhere your tea cup with dimensionals
- Add a bow using the ribbon from the Tea Room Ribbon pack with a glue dot
- Add a copper accent from the Tea Room Stickers to the front of the tea cup
- Touch some Wink of Stella to the inside of the tea cup and the crushed curry flowers for added sparkle
- Adhere some pearls from the Share What You Love Embellishment Kit, and your card is complete
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: