Hi Stampers, Today we joined forces with Sandi MacIver and her group from Canada for our hop today. On the third hop each month our groups will hop together. Welcome Sandi and her team.
Because we are sharing our hop we had our choice of either a sketch challenge from Sandi or a color challenge from Amy or you could do both. Today I chose to follow the sketch. I took some liberties and changed the direction from landscape to portrait but hey, that is what the sketch is for, a starting point for creativity. I am having so much fun with the Share What You Love Suite that I am playing with it one more time.
Here is the sketch:
Stampin’ Up! Share What You Love:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
DSP: Share What you Love 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
Mat: Whisper White 3-1/8 x 4-1/8
DSP: Share What You Love 3 x 4
Oval: Whisper White die cut with the Oval Stitched Framelit
Scallop mat: Mossy Meadow cut the the Layering Oval Framelits
Sentiment: punched with the Classic Label Punch
Here are the details:
- Adhere the small Whisper White mat to the small piece of DSP and attach to the front of the card
- Wrap a piece of Rich Razzleberry Velvet Ribbon around the 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inch piece of DSP
- Attach this to the front of the card
The art piece:
- Stamp your floral image onto the Whisper White Stitched Framelit oval with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Color your flowers in with your Rich Razzleberry Stampin Blends
- Add a few Mossy Meadow leaves
- Attach your art piece to the Mossy Meadow Scallop Oval and mount to the front on the card with dimensionals
- Loop a 4 inch piece of the Rich Razzleberry Velvet Ribbon and tie it with a piece of lined thread and then tie a bow
- Attach your loop to the right side for the art piece
- Add 3 pearls from the Share What You Love Embellishment Kit
- Add a sentiment of your choosing and punch it out with the Modern Label Punch and adhere to the front of the card
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: