Hi Stampers, Today I was so excited to finally unpack and play with my brand new suite of products called, ” Share What You Love”. The bundle is now available for pre-order. Oh, the paper is beautiful and the embossing folder is extraordinary! Our hop is a sketch challenge today and this suite of products was perfect to make a very special card for my daughter. (It is Mother’s Day this Sunday, Yippee) and she is one special mom.
Here is the sketch:
Stampin’ Up! Share What You Love:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Mint Macaroon 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Whisper White 5-1/4 x 4
Scallop square: Tranquil Tide cut with your Layering Square Framelits
DSP: Share What You Love cut with your Stitched Square Framelits
Sentiment: Whisper White 3/4 x 3-1/4 punched on the end with your Triple Banner Punch
Here are the details:
- Emboss your Whisper White mat with the Lovely Floral embossing folder
- Mount your embossed piece to the card front
- Cut your Scallop square and your DSP stitched square then attach them together
- Mount your square stack to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Fussy cut 2 flowers from the Share What You Love DSP
- Mount the flowers, one with a glue dot and the front one with a dimensionals for depth
- Stamp you sentiment with the letters from the Make A Difference stamp set and adhere to the front of the squares
- Tuck a few pearls around the flowers with the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls
- Attach a double bakers twine bow from the Share What You Love Embellishment Kit
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: