Hi Stampers, today we had a sketch challenge and I opened up the NEW Rooted In Nature Bundle. Oh my, the paper, stampe set and dies are amazing and the combinations of things to create with are endless. Enjoy the hop and have fun trying out the designs our team is sharing today.
Here is the sketch:
Stampin’ Up! Rooted In Nature:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Mint Macaron 4 x 5-1/4
DSP: Natures Poem 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
DSP: Natures Poem 3-7/8 x 1-3/4
Small mat: Mint Macaron 2-7/8 x 4-1/4
Panel: Whisper White 2-3/4 x 4-1/8 Embossed with the Pinewood Planks EF
Sentiment: 1 x 3-3/4 punched on the end with the Triple Banner Punch
- Adhere your two pieces on DSP to the Mint Macaron mat
- Wrap a piece of Crumb Cake Natures Twine on the left side of the mat stack
- Adhere this panel to the front of the card base
- Adhere the small Mint Macaron mat to the Whisper White Embossed panel
- Attach this stack to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Stamp three trees one in Cajun Craze and two in Mint Macaron thumbed with a sponge dauber with Grapefruit Grove (this give a two toned effect)
- Attach the Cajun Craze tree with glue dots to the front of the embossed panel
- Attach one of the two toned trees with glue dots to the left of the darker tree
- On the Third tree attach it to the right side of the grove with dimensionals
- Color your sentiment with Cajun Craze and Soft Sued ink and stamp onto the sentiment piece, attach this to the top of the card with glue dots
- Add a silver leaf trinket and a Crumb Cake Twine bow to finish it off.
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: