Hi Stampers, you all might have received a partial post from me about an hour ago. I am not sure what I did but I was not done writing my blog post and must have hit the publish button. Below is the complete post. I am so sorry for the extra post this evening.
It is that time of year when Stampin’ Up! is gearing up to present the new annual catalog. A new catalog means saying hello to new and beautiful product but also saying goodbye to some old favorites. Here is a list of all the products that will be retiring and all the details concerning the what, where and whens.
Select products from the 2018 occasions catalog and 2017-2018 annual catalog are retiring—and this is your last chance to get them!
- Click here to see a printable PDF of the retiring list from the Annual Catalog.
- Click here to see a printable PDF of the retiring list from the Occasions Catalog.
- Click here to go right to my online store and start shopping.
Here are the details:
- Promotion dates: April 9–May 31, 2018 beginning at 1:00 PM (MT)
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- All retiring items (except for stamp sets, see the next bullet point) are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after May 31.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, retiring stamp sets will be guaranteed available until May 25; all other products are not guaranteed and are only available while supplies last.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Retiring host sets can only be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
- Depending on inventory levels, discounts on select products may be introduced on or after May 8.
- These discounts will not be preannounced.
- Discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels.
- If you buy a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you want, we recommend buying it right away and not waiting to see if it’s discounted later or you risk it being sold out.
- If you start an order before a discount is announced, the order will not include the discounted pricing. If you want to order a product that has been discounted, you will need to start the order after the discounts are announced.
- Order Deadline: May 31, 2018, by 11:50 PM (MT)
***One Quick Note on the Current Bundles: Some of the stamp sets from the current catalogs that are bundled with punches or dies will carry forward into the new 2018-19 Annual Catalog. However, the bundled pricing for those items will end on May 31. So be sure to scoop up those bundles before the current catalogs end so that you don’t miss out on the discount!