Hi Stampers, today we had a color challenge using the colors Bermuda Bay, Peekaboo Peach and Lemon Lime Twist. When I saw the colors I went straight to the Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper. I really let the paper do all the work on the card. Can you believe I did a card with NO flowers
Here is the color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Picture Perfect Party:
Here is the recipe for the card:
Card base: Lemon Lime Twist 4-1/4 x 11, Scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Basic Black 4 x 5-1/4
Mat: Picture Perfect Party DSP( Donut paper) 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Short mat: Perfect Party DSP (Dot Paper) 3-7/8 x 2
Here are the details:
- Adhere your two piece of DSP to the Basic Black mat
- Wrap your Lemon Lime Twist ribbon around the seam
- Adhere the mat stack to the card front with dimensionals
- Cut out a Whisper White Square with the Stitched Framlits
- Die cut a matching Basic Black square with the Layering Square Framlits
- Stamp your candles in Bermuda Bay, Peekaboo Peach and Lemon Lime Twist ink onto you square art piece
- Stamp your sentiment on Whisper White 1/2 inch strip of paper using the Basic Black ink
- Adhere to the card front with dimensionals
- Add a Lemon Lime Twist bow
- Adhere some tutti Frutti Sequins and Enamel Shapes to the sentiment piece
- Stamp another sentiment using the ink to rubber technique inside the card
- Add some candles using the Picture Picture Birthday stamp set
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: