Hi Stampers, Today we have a color challenge using Petal Pink, Mossy Meadow and Very Vanilla. The designer series paper from Petal Promenade fits perfectly with our challenge. I used different feminine elements to create my share today, enjoy this very girly girl card.
Here is the color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Petal Promenade:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Petal Pink 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Mossy Meadow 4 x 5-1/4
DSP: Petal Promenade 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Front Panel: Petal Pink 3 x 5-1/8
Here are the details:
- Mount your DSP mat to the Mossy Meadow mat
- Cut a circle with your Layering Circle Framelits into the Petal Pink panel letting the edge of the die extend off the panel when you cut it out
- Emboss the Petal Pink panel with your Basket Weave Embossing Folder
- Adhere this panel to the front of the DSP and Mossy Meadow stack
- Wrap a piece of Very Vanilla Polka Dot Ribbon around the mat stack with glue dots
- Adhere this completed stack panel to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Loop a stand of Petal Pink and Silver Bakers Twine to the bottom left of the circle (on top of the polka dot ribbon
- Add a Very Vanilla Polka Dot bow on top of the Bakers Twine loops, adhere with glue dots
- Die cut the word Love from the Sunshine Wishes die set with Very Vanilla card stock and attach to the front of the card with mini dimensionals
- Stamp leaves from the Painted Harvest stamp set with Mossy Meadow ink onto Mossy Meadow and Very Vanilla card stock
- Punch the leaves out and cut them apart
- Tuck two leaves under the knot of the bow with glue dots
- Make a cluster of three leaves at the top right of the cut out circle
- Add a few Pink Petal Rhinestone gems to the front of the card and your are finished
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: