Hi Stampers, today we had a sketch challenge. The stamp set for my share today is the new Petal Palette set from the Occasions Catalog. From the beautiful images and lovely paper, making this card was fun to create with this suite of products.
Here is the sketch:
Stampin’ Up! Petal Palette:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Bermuda Bay 4-1/4 x 11. scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Petal Passion DSP 4 x 5-1/4
Banner mat: Bermuda Bay 4 x 2-5/8
Art Piece: Whisper White 4 x 2-1/2
- Adhere your DSP mat to the card front
- Stamp your sentiment from the Petal Palette stamp set using the ink to rubber technique in Bermuda Bay and Basic Black onto the Whisper White art piece
- Emboss your art piece with the Softly Falling EF
- Adhere your art piecie to the Bermuda Bay banner mat and adhere this layer to the card front with dimensionals
- Die cut the lace pieces from the Petals and More Thinlits Dies in Basic Black card stock and tuck these behind your banner.
- Stamp your floral image in Tuxedo Black ink onto a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock
- Using your Bermuda Bay Colored pencils color in the flower and blend the colors with your Blender Pen
- I darkened some of the flower using the Stampin Marker in Bermuda Bay and blended and dabbed with my Blender Pen for added depth
- Use your Old Olive Colored Pencil to color in your leaves and blend the color with your Blender Pen
- Die cut the flower out with the Petals and More Thinlits Die and adhere to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Add a Bermuda Bay bow, some Enamel Shapes and Rhinestones to complete your card
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: