Hi Stampers, Today we have a color challenge and I must say it fit beautifully with the Designer Series Paper “Painted with Love”. What a beautiful color combination, Powder Pink, Gold and Black! My share is an Eclipse card, a technique I am really enjoying. Have fun on the hop and let us know what you think of our cards, we would love to hear from you.
Here is the Color Challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Painted with Love:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Powder Pink 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Basic Black 4 x 5-1/4
DSP: Painted with Love 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Die cut the word LOVE using the 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 DSP paper with the Large Letter Framelits, keep all the cut outs
- Adhere your Love cut out DSP to the black mat
- Adhere the Foam Adhesive Strips to the back of the cut out letters
- Place the letter into the matching die cut cut out, the letter will be lifted up
- Place some glue into the hole from the letter “O” and glue the inside of the circle cut out flat against the black mat
- Wrap your Gold Tinsel Ribbon around the mat stack and glue to the front of your card base
- Stamp some flowers and leaves from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous Stamp set in Versa Mark Ink onto Whisper White card stock
- Heat emboss the images with Gold Emboss Powder
- Color in the flowers first with Powder Pink Marker
- Add shading with your Melon Mambo Watercolor Pencil and blend the colors with your Blender Pen
- For added depth I dotted some Melon Mambo Marker in the center of the flower and dabbed my Blender Pen to soften and shade
- The leaves are colored in with Lemon Lime Twist and Pear Pizazz Markers and shaded with an Old Olive Marker and the Blender Pen
- Fussy cut all your flowers and leave and adhere with glue dots and dimensionals to the front of the card
- Add your Gold Tinsel Bow and your card in complete
- Stamp your sentiment with the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set in Tuxedo Black ink
- Stamp the flower and leaves in the black ink
- Fill in your flower with Powder Pink and Melon Mambo ink
- Use your Pear Pizzas and Lemon Lime Twist Markers on the leaves
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
Here are the products I used to make this card: