Happy Monday Stampers,
Today I am sharing a card make with the “Oh So Succulent Bundle” and then decided to get out my “Swirly Bird” Dies too. They have not been used in awhile and thought they would make a pretty wreath for the monochromatic succulent arrangement.
Stampin’ Up! “Oh So Succulent”:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Soft Suede 4 x 5-1/4
Embossed piece: Whisper White 3-7/8 x 5-1/8, Embossed with the Wood grain EF
- emboss the white mat and adhere to the Soft Suede mat.
- attach these mats to the card base
- die cut one large Swirly Bird Wreath in Early Espresso card stock
- die cut one small Swirly Bird Wreath die (with leaves) in Soft Suede card stock
- adhere to the front of the card
Stamp the succulents: They are all outlined in black ink.
- the large succulent in stamped in Old Olive
- the medium succulents are stamped in Pear Pizazz
- the grass and sedum are stamped in Always Artichoke
- the pea sedum in stamped in Old Olive
All of the stamped images are then die cut with the Succulent Framelits
- adhere the large succulent with double stacked dimensionals
- add the smaller ones with glue dots
- then add the other three with glue dots
- add one Old Olive Enamel Shape along with some Rhinestones and Pearls
- Cut your sentiment from Whisper White card stock 3/4 by 4-1/4
- cut the end with with Triple Banner Punce
- stamp your sentiment with Old Olive Ink
- adhere to the bottom left of the card
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
Here are the products I used to make this card: