Hi Stampers, Another Thursday and another card to share for you during our hop. We have another sketch challenge for you today and I hope you will try this card. The paper, dies and matching stamps make creating a card with the bundle so much fun.
Here is the sketch:
I replaced the butterfly in the sketch to the hot air balloons and just love the layout!
Stampin’ Up! “Lift Me Up”:
Card Base: Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Night of Navy 5-3/8 x 4-1/8
DSP Carried Away 5-1/4 x 2-1/4 and 5-1/4 x 1-3/4
Circle : Whisper White cut with the Stitched Framelit Dies
Scallop Circle: Night of Navy Cut with the Layered Circle Framelits
- Adhere the DSP mats to the Night of Navy mat
- Wrap some Night of Navy Bakers Twine around the seem between the two pieces of DSP
- Adhere to the card base
- Adhere the circle to the scallop circle
- Die cut the balloon with Night of Navy
- Die cut the colors for the balloons with Watermelon Wonder, Peekaboo Peach and Whisper White
- Glue these die cuts to the back of your balloon
- With your Stampin Markers in Peekaboo Peach and Night of Navy color in your sentiment and stamp the stitched circle
- Add some splatters with Mint Macaroon
- Attach to the front of the card
- Stamp the small balloon image in Night of Navy on Whisper White card stock and die cut the image
- Adhere the large die cut balloon and then attach the smaller balloon with dimensionals to the front of the card.
- When you are all done, die cut two Watermelon Wonder and one Night of Navy flowers from the Botanical Builders Die and adhere to the circle.
- Complete the flowers by adding pearls to the center of each flower.
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
Here are the products I used to make this card: