Hi Stampers, Another Thursday and more cards to share. I created several cards during our recent Pacific Northwest snow storm. I played and inked my finger and had so much fun. The card I am sharing today I made during 3 days of being at home because of our snow. We had a color challenge so I decided to color using my new water color pencils.
Here is the color challenge:
Bermuda Bay, Early Espresso and Peekaboo Peach were the fun colors we used today. I am in love with the new pencils and find coloring and blending so fun and relaxing. I hope you will give them a try!
Stampin Up Tasty Truck:
Here is the card recipe:
Card Base: Bermuda Bay 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4
Embossed Mat: Bermuda Bay 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 Embossed with the Seaside Embossing Folder
Small Mats: All adhered together and attached with dimensionals
Back Mat: Peekaboo Peach 2-7/8 x 3-1/2
Middle Mat: Early Espresso 2-3/4 x 3-3/8
Top Mat: Whisper White 2-5/8 x 3/1/4 Embossed with Softly Falling Embossing Folder
Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon
- Stamp the Tasty Truck image with Staz on Black ink onto Shimmery White card stock
- Stamp the Cupcakes and Sentiment on the food truck
- Color in your image with Stampin Up Watercolor pencils using Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight and Basic Gray
- Blend the colors with your blender pens
- Fussy Cut your truck and mount to the white embossed mat with dimensionals
- Add a Peekaboo Peach ribbon
- Top each cupcake with a tiny pearl
Here is our team:
Click onto the ” the next blog” button to direct you to each teams blog. If you get lost along the way just click onto one of our names and it will lead to back.
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
Here are the products I used to make this card: