Hi Stampers, I had fun inking up the Glad Tidings stamp set again to use for our hop. Today we had a color challenge of Old Olive, Black and White. Even though I used this stamp set in the past I think you will find that the cards look completely different. Have fun with our hop and enjoy our card shares.
Here is the color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Glad Tidings Card:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Old Olive 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4
DSP: Merry Music Specialty Paper 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Small mat: Old Olive 2-7/8 x 3-7/8
Art piece: Whisper White 2-3/4 x 3-3/4
- Adhere your DSP to the Whisper White mat
- Adhere this stack to the card front
- Attach your gold foil snowflake in the top right corner of your card front (on top of the DSP stack)
- Stamp the holly leave (solid stamp) in Old Olive on the Whisper White art piece
- Over stamp the second holly leaf (the detail stamp) in Basic Black ( I know that seems scary but trust me it really works and gives you the contract that is needed)
- Stamp the solid berries in Real Red and over stamp the detail berry stamp in Cherry Cobbler
- With your Stampin Write Marker ink the Sentiment from the Night of Bethlehem Stamp in Old Olive and Real Red inks
- Run your art piece through the Big Shot using the Softly Falling EF
- Adhere your art piece to the Old Olive mat
- Wrap two loops of Black Bakers Twine around the top of your art piece
- Attach this to the front of your card with dimensionals
- Add a loop of mini sequin trim to the right corner of the Bakers Twine
- Add a double Black Bakers Twine bow on top of the sequin trim
- The final touch is a small Metallic enamel shape star to the bottom of the art piece.
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
Here are the products I used to make this card: