Hi Stampers, The new catalog is up and we can start ordering all the wonderful new products to make beautiful cards. My order has been placed but the ordering center must be swamped because I am still waiting for all the new “stuff” I ordered. Today I am working with just one new item and that is the Fresh Floral Designers Series Paper. I wanted to use something new so this is what I have to work with today. We had a sketch today and I think the design worked beautifully with the new paper.
Here is the sketch:
Stampin’ Up! Fresh Floral:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Dapper Denim 4 x 5-1/4
DSP: Fresh Floral in Lemon lime Twist 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Strip of DSP: Fresh Floral 3-7/8 x 1
Scallop circle: Dapper Denim
Art Piece: Whisper White Round Stitched Framelit
Sentiment: 1/2 x 3-3/4 punched with the Triple Banner Punch
- mount the DSP to the Dapper Denim mat with snail
- mount the strip of DSP to the bottom on the large piece of DSP
- wrap your ribbon 1/4 inch above where the two DSP papers come together
- ***(disclaimer: I try to use only current Stampin Up products for the blog hops. My order has not arrived and I did not have any ribbon to use on my card, hence the retired Dapper Denim ribbon that I used) My order is on the way and this will be a fun design to make again using ALL new ribbon.
- Attach this to the card base with dimensionals
- using your matching markers ink up your choice of sentiment and color the image and stamp onto the white stitched circle
- mount your sentiment to the dapper denim scollop circle
- attach to the front of the card with dimensionals
- stamp your skinny tag sentiment with dapper Denim ink and mount it to the front of the circle with glue dots
- add a small bow to the left side of the circle
- made this card super simple, no bling today! I let the DSP so all the work and I just love it!
Here is another card using white Bakers Twine instead of the retired blue ribbon for another option.
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
Here are the products I used to make this card: