Hi Stampers, Today we had a color challenge using Early Espresso, So Saffron and Calypso Coral. I decided to use the Flourish Thinlits and some soon to retire Cupcakes and Carousels Designer Series paper for my share. Have fun and enjoy the hop today.
Here is the color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Flourish Thinlits and Cupcakes and Carousels:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Calypso Coral 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Early Espresso 4 x 5-1/4
DSP Cupcakes and Carousels: 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Sentiment: Very Vanilla: 1 x 3-1/2 punched with the Triple Banner Punch
- Attach the DSP to the mat
- Attach this layer to the card base
- Die cut the long floral piece in Early Espresso and glue to the front of the card
- Stamp your sentiment in Early Espresso
- Attach sentiment on top of the long floral piece
- Die cut the three flower pieces from the Flourish Thinlits Dies in:
- Large Flower: Early Espresso
- Medium flower: Calypso Coral
- Small flower: So Saffron
- Attach with glue dots
- Make a bow using the Lace Trim and attach with a glue dot
- Finish it off with a large rhinestone in the center of the flower and scatter other bling around the card.
Here is an alternate card:
I like to experiment with other paper and color. What do you think of this combination?
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
Here are the products I used to make this card: